Menu

1902

John Marshall purchased 160 acres from the Southern Pacific Railroad and the original home (the Eisenhower Cottage) was built and Deglet Noor date trees were planted. Notably, Washington Street was originally named Marshall Road and La Quinta Cove was knowns as Marshall Cove.

Contact Us Today

Tradition Golf Club 78505 Old Avenue 52
La Quinta, CA 92253

760.564.8723 info@traditiongc.com